Calendar & Resources
Our gymnastics center is committed to providing a safe environment for young gymnasts in Martinez, Evans, Augusta and North Augusta. Whether your child is enrolled in one of our gymnastics classes, competes, or participates in our special programs, you and your family will always have a place at our facility. We’ve provided the following information to help your family round off to a strong start at Gymnastics Gold.
How to Set up Your Parent Portal
Welcome to Gymnastics Gold! Now that you’ll be joining our family, we want to get you started with our parent portal, where you can register online, access your account information, and much more.
To register and set up your account, you must:
- Click on “CUSTOMER LOGIN”
- Enter email address as your login ID
- Select the “I DON’T KNOW MY PASSWORD” link
- You will be sent an email with a temporary password to access your online registration and information. We encourage you to change your temporary password to a personal password after your initial login.
2019-2020 Calendar of Events
Summer camp and classes begin June 1st! Please visit back for any updates regarding the schedule.
Membership & Rates
Each participant is required to submit a yearly registration fee:
- Participant Registration: $30 each
- Family of 3 or more: $70
- Families with two children receive 10%
- Families with more than two children receive 20%
- Active & retired military families are eligible for a 10% discount
- Only one discount applies per family
In any activity there exists the potential for injury, minimal to catastrophic. The following rules and regulations are strictly enforced:
- No running, jumping, or gymnastics in the lobby or upstairs area. No “horseplay” in any area of the facility at any time.
- Children and/or guests not currently registered in a Gymnastics Gold program are not allowed to participate under any circumstances without a signed release from a parent or guardian.
- Participants are not to be left unattended outside the building at any time. The upstairs viewing area is for the comfort of parents, participants, and guests alike, and is not intended as an extension of the gymnastics instructional area. Please do not allow your children to jump on or from the furniture and/or bleachers, sit or stand on the tables, toss or throw any objects, stand children on the window ledges, or all behavior that will detract from the enjoyment of others.
- Proper attire is required.
- If your child is ill, do not bring him/her to class.
- If your child has a physical disability or is taking medication that may cause an adverse reaction, immediately inform the Gym Director. It is your responsibility to inform the Gym Director of any change in health status and/or medication upon occurrence. Your child’s registration form will be updated annually to include this information and will be kept in strictest confidence. Should your child require a medication to be kept on hand, it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to supply and maintain the medication.
- Participants are required to maintain safe standards before, during, and after class instruction. Participants not adhering to the rules and regulations of safe conduct will be asked to sit in “Time Out” until, at the discretion of the instructor, the participant is able to safely continue class. If behavioral problems persist, the Gym Director or class instructor will confer with the parent(s)/guardian(s) and the participant. Parents are required to allow the coaching staff to maintain control of the class.
- Any injury, no matter how minor in appearance, is to be immediately reported to the participant’s instructor, Gym Director, or manager on duty upon occurrence.
- USA Gymnastics and the Amateur Athletic Union safety guidelines apply to all activities.
Our gymnastics classes advance each week so it is important that your child attends regularly in order to keep up with the class. NO TUITION DEDUCTIONS FOR MISSED CLASSES. Check our online calendar scheduled closings. In case of inclement weather, call the gym. Classes missed due to severe weather will NOT be rescheduled.
Attendance: Classes begin promptly as scheduled. Please assist the instructional staff by having the participant properly dressed and ready for class. Class interruptions are distracting to all participants, so please make sure that your child uses the restroom (especially preschoolers) before class begins.
Attire: Clean, conservative, well-fitting, and appropriate attire is conducive to safety and is required. Female gymnasts are requested to wear a one-piece leotard. Skirted ballet leotards are not suited for gymnastics events. Male gymnasts are required to wear a tank top or fitted T-shirt, tucked in, with comfortable shorts (no snaps or buckles). Sweatshirts, oversized T-shirts or blue jean shorts, jeans, and halter/crop tops are not considered appropriate attire. Gymnasts are required to go barefoot. Tumbling participants can opt for shorts, tucked in T-shirt, socks, and clean-bottomed tennis shoes or athletic shoes. All participants with hair longer than chin length are required to have their hair restrained in a comfortable style using an elastics band. Large hair clips, plastic headbands, and bubble ponytail holders are both unsafe and uncomfortable. Fitbit Smart Watches are also considered jewelry. The only jewelry permitted are stud earrings. Please leave watches, rings, bracelets, etc. at home. Gymnastics Gold is not responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings/valuables.
Class Cancellation: Classes are calculated each year based on the number of classes offered and averaged so your tuition remains consistent throughout the school year. There are months like December with only three classes offered, but there are other months that offer five classes. Should Gymnastics Gold need to cancel a class due to illness or emergency, the class will be made up at a later time. If you miss a class for personal reasons, there is no make-up offered.
Competitive Teams: Gymnastics Gold teams participate in AAU / USA Competitions. Participation on a competitive team is by invitation only.
Cubbies: Participants’ shoes, socks, clothing, and personal items are to be stored in the cubbies during class. Parents are asked to assist participants with checking their cubby upon departure. Gymnastics Gold is not responsible for any items left behind.
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express credit cards are accepted, including debit cards. Billing will show as Gymnastics Gold on your monthly statement. To initiate automatic card billing for tuition, please contact the front desk at 706-650-2111.
Evaluation: Every effort is made to enroll your child in the class best suited to their individual skill requirements. Assessment is made on experience, and, if necessary, individual testing. Children are recommended to move up to the next higher level once they have mastered the skills at the level they are currently enrolled in.
Refunds/Account Credits: Gymnastics Gold reserves the right to offer refunds or account credits at the discretion of Gymnastics Gold Management. The annual registration fee is non-refundable. If the participant is unable to participate in a program for an extended period, we will transfer your paid tuition to another participant, program, or defer that payment to the time they return to class.
Registration Fee: Each participant is required to submit a yearly registration fee as posted for their age group upon initial registration and, thereafter, yearly on the anniversary of their registration. This registration entitles the participant to participate in any of the gym programs. Registration is non-refundable.
Return Check Fee: A $15 fee per returned check occurrence is assessed. Gymnastics Gold reserves the right to request payments made in cash or money order.
Termination of Class Participation: Gymnastics Gold requires a two week written termination of participation notice to be submitted to front desk personnel or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This notice alerts front desk personnel to make your child “inactive” in our database so that you are not sent a notice of late payment. If notice is not received, you are billed for one month’s tuition regardless of your child’s lack of participation. Your assistance in this area is greatly appreciated.
Tuition: Tuition payments are due on the 1st of every month and are considered late after the 10th of the month. Payment received after the 10th of the month is assessed a $10 late fee. If payment (including the late fee) is not received by the end of the month, the participant’s gym privileges will be terminated. Unless specific financial arrangements have been made in advance with the Gym Director or office manager, the stated payment due dates and fee(s) are the only accepted consideration. Payment can be made with cash, check or debit/credit card, and can be made in person, over the phone, or through the mail. To initiate automatic credit card billing for tuition, please contact the front desk personnel at 706-650-2111.
Discounts: Families with more than two children participating in gymnastics classes are eligible for a 10% reduction in class tuition. Families with three or more children in classes are eligible for a 20% discount in tuition. Active or retired military families are eligible for a 10% discount in tuition. Only one discount applies per family. Any student enrolled in two or more classes receives a 20% discount off total tuition. No discounts apply to the competitive teams tuition.
Viewing: To insure each participant is allowed to focus on the planned activity, we request parents remain in the viewing area. While we understand that you are proud of your child’s accomplishments, please afford us the opportunity of conducting class with minimal distraction. Please refrain from knocking on the windows, opening doors, yelling through the glass, waving, etc.